What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a superior room, deluxe room, or premier room
$20 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Welcome beverage
- Daily coffee and breakfast in the lobby
Hotel at a Glance: The Prospect Hollywood
1940s Hollywood couture combines with sophistication and elegance during a stay at The Prospect Hollywood, located in the heart of the city in Whitley Heights. The regency-style building pays homage to the glamour and opulence of the era, boasting a vibrant lobby lounge and cocktail bar, an artfully designed garden, and guest rooms featuring custom furnishings and vintage-inspired decor.
- Start the day with local flavors: Sweet smells waft through the vibrant, artful lobby lounge as guests enjoy complimentary fresh baked goods and freshly-brewed local coffee in the morning.
- Full-service bar: The lobby lounge offers crafted cocktails and libations to be enjoyed among the plush furnishings and unique décor in the hotel lobby.
- Uniquely-designed guest rooms feature custom furnishings and vintage-inspired décor, along with an array of modern amenities, including a glass-encased shower with luxury bath products.
- The Garden at Prospect Hollywood: features native vegetation and lush greenery, offering a relaxing retreat where guests can take a morning stroll around the ancient fountains or cozy up in front of the fireplace for an evening bonfire.
- Explore the area: Take a short drive to Venice Beach for a day exploring the shops, sands, and attractions on the boardwalk or take a hike up to the iconic Hollywood Sign at Giffith Park, located less than 5 miles away. The famed Dolby Theatre and TCL Chinese Theatre are both less than a mile away.
Hollywood, California: Iconic Tinseltown History and Hot Spots
It almost needs no introduction: Hollywood is one of the most famous locations in the United States, home to movie studios, historic theaters, and that iconic name-bearing sign. On Hollywood Boulevard, you can see the Walk of Fame, which features plaques in the sidewalk honoring more than 200 celebrities. In addition to their handprints, some celebrities have left some unusual imprints next to their names—Groucho Marx’s cigar, Whoopi Goldberg’s dreadlocks, and the wands of Harry Potter stars Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. The centerpiece of the Walk of Fame is the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre, where A-list celebrities have gathered for movie premieres since 1927.
Rock groups such as The Doors and Mötley Crüe got famous at raucous clubs on the Sunset Strip, one block south of Hollywood. One of the clubs, the Whisky A Go-Go, is still a boisterous nightspot today. About a mile east on Sunset Boulevard is the lovably retro Mel’s Drive-In, where George Lucas filmed scenes for American Graffiti in 1973. The café is located in the historic Max Factor building, where stars like Bette Davis once got their makeup done. The Hollywood Museum, also located here, houses film memorabilia including Marilyn Monroe’s sparkly dresses and Hannibal Lecter’s holding cell.
Superior Room, Deluxe Room and Premier Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $20 resort fee includes: WiFi, welcome beverage, and daily coffee and breakfast in the lobby.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $45 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs under 40 lbs may be added for an additional $100 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast pastries and coffee
- Full-service bar
- Complimentary access to co-working space
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in, 18+ to stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- $2 daily utility fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Prospect Hollywood
- Nearest airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX; 24 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Hollywood/Highland Station (0.5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $76 from LAX