What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to three kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Complimentary to select local destinations (8 a.m.–10:30 p.m.)
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Downtown Baltimore Hotel
This hotel is within easy reach of everything from bars to museums in downtown Baltimore. Its free shuttle gets travelers to destinations like the Inner Harbor, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and the Baltimore Convention Center.
- In-room amenities include microwaves and mini fridges, plus free WiFi.
- Free breakfast grab & go or hot breakfast served daily.
- 24-hour fitness center for night owls and morning people alike
- Recent award: TripAdvisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence
Baltimore, Maryland: World-Class Museums and Historic Waterfront Neighborhoods
Baltimore’s Inner Harbor—a busy port that was redeveloped as a tourism district in the mid-20th century—has become one of the city’s best-known and most beloved landmarks. Water taxis ferry visitors from one historic, cultural, or family-friendly attraction to another. Sites along the routes include the star-shaped Fort McHenry (where US forces repelled the British during the War of 1812, inspiring Francis Scott Key to write “The Star-Spangled Banner”) and restaurants where you can sample the city’s famous crab cakes.
You’ll find several unique museums here, too, from the National Aquarium—which houses more than 16,000 sea creatures in realistic habitats—to the wonderfully oddball American Visionary Art Museum, one of the country’s leading institutions for outsider art. For a stunning view of the skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay, head up to the 27th floor of the Baltimore World Trade Center, where you can see the city from 360 degrees at the observation deck.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night plus a $50 deposit per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle to select destinations (8 a.m.–10:30 p.m.)
- 24-hour fitness center
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Downtown Baltimore Hotel
- Nearest airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall (BWI; 11 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from BWI, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Shot Tower Metro SubwayLink station