What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premier king room or premier two-double room
- Up to two kids 5 or younger stay free in a premier two-double room
- LaGuardia Airport (additional charges apply - contact hotel for reservations)
Hotel at a Glance: Citadines Connect Fifth Ave New York
Located at the heart of Manhattan, this modern hotel can boast its stylish interior decor, white oak hardwood floors, and smartly designed furniture.
- Get to the hotel on a convenient shuttle from the airport (fees apply).
- Relax in spacious premier rooms with 42-inch TVs, coffee makers, and complimentary WiFi
- Start the day with a complimentary grab-and-go breakfast made from seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Visit the nearby sights and attractions including Times Square, the Theatre District, Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park, as well as Fifth Avenue shops and restaurants.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Premier King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premier Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 6 or older; kids 5 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $40 per day for cars; an additional $52 per day for SUVs.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary grab-and-go breakfast
- WiFi and USB wall outlets
- Parking (self-parking for an additional $40 per day for cars or $52 per day for SUVs)
- Shuttle service to/from LaGuardia Airport (fees apply)
- In-room coffee maker
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Citadines Connect Fifth Ave New York
- Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from LGA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Times Sq - 42 St subway station