What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Travelodge by Wyndham Sunbury
Situated right off I-71 Travelodge by Wyndham Sunbury offers comfortable guest rooms with convenient access to Columbus attractions including Nationwide Arena—home of the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey team—and The Ohio State University. Just 9 miles away from Alum Creek State Park and a short drive from Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, this pet-friendly hotel positions guests near the area’s top attractions and destinations.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a coffee maker.
- Explore the area: Come face-to-fact with an African lion tiger or swim around with an angelfish or alligator snapping turtle at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, just a short drive away. Luxury brands offer discounted priced merchandise throughout the stores and shops at Tanger Outlets Columbus, less than 2 miles away from the hotel.
Columbus, Ohio: OSU, Acclaimed Museums, and One of the Country’s Best Zoos
In 2012, Columbus made Business Week’s list of America’s 50 best cities, thanks in part to the city’s best-known institution—The Ohio State University. Though the school contributes a youthful air and helps drive urban progress, Ohio’s capital is much more than a college town. In the walkable downtown you’ll find trendy restaurants and bars as well as a groundbreaking interactive science museum, COSI, and the highly acclaimed Columbus Museum of Art. The Scioto River bisects the city, flowing past public parks and miles of walking and biking paths. A 20-minute drive north will take you to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, one of the finest institutions of its kind, perhaps best known for its affiliation with director emeritus Jack Hanna.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 24-hour reception
- Business center
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Travelodge by Wyndham Sunbury
- Nearest airport: John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH; 26 mi)
- Cab fare: about $60 from CMH