What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a run-of-house room
Hotel at a Glance: Westminster Hotel
Four-star elegant Westminster Hotel puts guests in one of the most enviable locations in all New Jersey: 20 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and 30 minutes west of New York City. Having visited the Big Apple or neighboring areas, guests may truly unwind and take advantage of the hotel's amenities, including an indoor pool, or a fitness center. Others might just chill out in the comfortable and neatly decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV.
- Make a splash in the hotel's indoor pool
- Fitness center allows guests to work out after a hearty meal in one of the neighboring restaurants.
- New York City is just within a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Livingston, New Jersey: Suburban Life Experience
Livingston, NJ, was named for William Livingston, the first Governor of New Jersey. Both locals and visitors may enjoy three shopping areas dominated by locally-owned establishments. They are located in the center of the town, in the Livingston Mall, and the Route 10 shopping corridor extending to East Hanover.
Performing arts aficionados may enjoy shows and productions at Livingston Symphony Orchestra, Livingston Community Players, New Jersey Ballet, and even Children's Theatre of Livingston providing performance opportunities for Livingston children grades 2 to 8.
This suburban township boasts over 470 acres of wooded parks where hiking lovers may enjoy passive hiking trails. There is also a zoned area of 1,817 acres, designated to preserve its natural state. Frequent smaller parks, as well as open space areas, are located near the town’s public schools. Sports enthusiasts may appreciate the swimming pools, baseball diamonds, soccer fields, tennis courts, along with a jogging track and a dog park.
Run of House Room
- One king bed or two double beds; assigned based on availability at time of check-in
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3–4, depending on bedding assigned at check-in
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one dog under 50 lbs may be added for an additional $35 per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet friendly (fees and restrictions apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $75 nightly refundable incidentals deposit paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Westminster Hotel
- Nearest airport: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR; 12 mi)
- Cab fare: $60 from EWR (including a 15% tip)
- Distance from Newark: 15 mi