What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Situated between the best of both worlds, downtown Atlanta and Six Flags Austell, The Wingate by Wyndham provides the comfort and convenience travelers expect after being on the road or arriving at their airport terminal. Not only is the location central, but they also have plenty of amenities to make overnight stays all the more enjoyable.
- Grab your suit and take a dip in an outdoor pool surrounded by lounge chairs to soak in the Georgia sun.
- Keep fit in the hotel's well-equipped fitness center.
- Fun and games are available in a game room, equipped with arcade games and a toy claw machine.
- The rooms are spacious and the larger ones come with a kitchenette, complete with a microwave, refrigerator, and kitchen sink.
Atlanta, Georgia: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia's northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world's busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country's largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city's midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. One of the world's largest aquariums with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Occupancy based on 2 adults
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Occupancy based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 17
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 10 a.m.
Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
Early check-in fee: $50.00 non-refundable
Late check out fee: $50.00 non-refundable
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour desk service
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness center
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5 daily hotel occupancy tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
- Nearest airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL; 19 miles)
- Cab fare: about $55 from ATL, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Six Flags Pkwy @ Service Rd (0.5 miles)
- Distance from Downtown Atlanta: 10.5 miles