What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premium queen cabin or premium view queen cabin, or three in a premium queen with bunk cabin
$35 Daily Amenity Fee Includes
- Gym access
Hotel at a Glance: YOTEL New York
The hi-tech guest experience at YOTEL New York includes YOBOT, a 20-foot-tall mechanical arm— that accepts luggage, then swiftly lifts it to a secure compartment on a wall of white safes. This low-touch, hi-tech amenity is a sign of things to come. In addition to crew at Mission Control (YOTEL speak for front desk), there’s a row of touchscreens that enable rapid, self-serve check-in to get you up to your cabin (YOTEL speak for rooms) faster. The fourth floor boasts two restaurants – Green Fig indoor restaurant and Social Drink and Food featuring an outdoor terrace with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline. For quick meals, the Grab + Go espresso bar in the signature YOTEL Komyuniti space offers light bites and snacks. Broadway aficionados can also take advantage of nightly cabaret-style shows at the on-site Green Room 42 theater.
- Premium cabins maximize space and efficiency with smart design and tech-forward capabilities. With the click of a button, a plush queen bed folds up into a sofa opposite the wall’s flat-screen TV. White walls are set amid purple carpets and mood lighting. In the bathroom, a monsoon shower reproduces the experience of walking through a light tropical rain without the hassle of flying to the northern Canadian rainforests. Guests can also power up and chill out with mobile to TV casting from their phones.
- Fourth floor’s outdoor roof terrace: Get sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline while sipping a cocktail from one of two bars.
- Explore Midtown Manhattan with all it has to offer. YOTEL New York is just 15 minutes away from Times Square.
- Komyuniti is an on-site community space designed for meetings, with coffee, grab-n-go options, and take away meals.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
Premium Queen Cabin and Premium View Queen Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premium Queen with Bunk Cabin
- One queen bed and one overhead twin bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $35 amenity fee includes: WiFi and gym access.
- Self parking available for an additional $45 per day; additional $6 per day for SUVs.
- Valet available for an additional $62 per day; additional $6 per day for SUVs.
- Garage entrance is located at 475 West 41st Street, between Dyer and 10th Ave (This is a public garage run by MPG, not YOTEL).
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property prior to arrival for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Green Fig restaurant
- Two rooftop bars
- Komyuniti bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet or self-parking (fees apply)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $35 daily amenity fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About YOTEL New York
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA and $55 from JFK, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 34 Street-Hudson Yards subway