What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 7/26/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- Movenpick Cairo Media City options: $150
- Hyatt Regency Cairo West options: $350
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Arabic
- Currency: Egyptian pound (EGP)
You’re viewing a trip from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Egypt Vacation with Pyramids and Sphinx Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- All transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Movenpick Cairo Media City or Hyatt Regency Cairo West (upgrade option) in Cairo
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees, and service charges
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza
Ideas for Your Vacation
Built with an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks totaling more than 6.5 million tons, the massive pyramids of Giza have withstood the sands of time. They’re among the oldest tourist attractions on the planet and the only remaining of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. During this 7-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll get a guided tour of these pyramids, then have the rest of the trip to explore Cairo on your own or go on optional excursions.
- Khan El-Khalili bazaar: Feel like you’ve been transported to 14th-century Egypt via a labyrinth of brass lanterns and colorful mounds of spices.
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: Admire its collection of carved sarcophagi and golden jewelry.
- Al Azhar Park: Stroll along palm-lined paths and enjoy views of Cairo from one of the park’s cafés.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day tour of Memphis and the Sakkara pyramids with lunch
- Dinner cruise on the Nile
- Full-day tour of Alexandria
- Full-day Civilization Museum & Coptic Cairo
- Half-day Egyptian Museum with lunch
- Half-day Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaar with dinner
- Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 7/26/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Egypt's site here
- Additional fee to travel solo: $150 for Movenpick Cairo Media City options or $350 for Hyatt Regency Cairo West options
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings