Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at ibis London City - Shoreditch Hotel in London
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you across the pond to explore famous attractions and lesser-known gems in the English capital. Since there’s no set itinerary, you can plan each day as you’d like.
- Tower of London: See the Crown Jewels and replicas of torture devices once used on prisoners here.
- The National Gallery: Gaze at some of the more than 2,000 paintings by such masters as Michelangelo, Titian, and Renoir.
- Act like royalty at Buckingham Palace, where you can catch the time-honored Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Hop-on hop-off London sightseeing bus pass on day 3 ($46/person)
- Morning London Tour on day 3 ($52 or $54/person)
- London Eye ride on day 4 ($36 or $39/person)
- London Eye with Fast Track on day 3 ($52 or $54/person)
- Spy & Espionage Tour of London on day 4 ($85 or $88/person)
- Full-day tour of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath on day 5 ($131 or $145/person)