What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Travel by Jen at (888) 285-2091 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $149 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($99 per person) not included. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Dominican peso
- Buy one voucher per person.
Travel By Jen: 35,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
All-Inclusive Resort in Punta Cana
At Occidental Caribe, there’s a little something for everyone. While parents sip cocktails in the pool, children can explore themed play areas or splash in kid-friendly pools under adult supervision. Myriad daily activities plus nightly entertainment, including a theater and nightclub is enough to keep everyone happy and, most importantly, relaxed. This vacation from Travel by Jen includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Dallas (DAL)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- New York
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Washington, DC
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Travel by Jen at (888) 285-209.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking.
Hotel (3 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in double room at Occidental Caribe
- All meals and snacks
- National brand soft drinks, house wines, beers, alcoholic drinks, cocktails and hot drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Kids club for ages 4 to 12
- In-room safe
- Access to all the hotel facilities
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Taxes and tips
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Travel by Jen: Go to your account to view your voucher for Travel by Jen contact and redemption instructions. Book by 8/16/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo. Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a voucher for my child? No, reduced rates are available for children 12 and under. Please contact us at (800) 603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, you are allowed to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at (800) 603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Travel by Jen for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: available for an additional fee and based on availability.
- 6 restaurants
- 8 bars
- Two free-form pools
- Onsite spa
- Climbing wall and trapeze area
- Game room
- Three lighted tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/16/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $50 fee per person to cancel; 46-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to voucher price
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Travel by Jen at (800) 603-3178 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $149 fee to travel solo
- Hotel transfer ($99/person) not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.