Guests leap on a gigantic court of wall-to-wall trampolines, jump into foam pits, challenge themselves on ninja obstacles, and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Not valid 12/26-1/4
- Jump pass vouchers not valid with parties
- Jump passes valid during open jump time only
- Grip socks are required and can be purchased at the park
- Little Air jumpers under 46 inches tall are allowed in Little Air, foam pits, basketball, slacklines, fidget ladders, and other one-at-a-time obstacles
- Big jumpers and little jumpers aren’t allowed to jump together to promote safety
- Valid only at Alexandria location
About Get Air Trampoline Park
Get Air Indoor Trampoline Park offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or fling themselves into foam pits.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior."