CAN OBD-II Car Scanner Tool
Diagnose Your Own Car
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer-specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Helps identify the cause of check engine lights
- Can turn off check engine lights, clear codes, and reset monitors
Saves Money at the Shop
After diagnosing your car’s issues, you can fix them yourself or tell mechanics exactly what needs to be repaired.
- Works on most vehicles from 1996 onward
- Standard 16-pin ODB-II connector
- Supports Controller Area Network (CAN) and OBD-II protocols
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- No batteries required
- Cable length: 22”
- Product dimensions: 4.5”x3”x7/8”
- Weight: 0.625lb.