These energy-efficient LED night lights are UN-listed and feature built-in light sensors which automatically turn them on and off
Stanley Automatic Light Sensor LED Night Lights
- Built-in light sensor
- Automatically turns on and off
- Modern, versatile design
- Energy-saving LED can last up to 100,000 hours
- Batteries not required
- Light bulb included: yes
- Bulb type: LED
- Wattage: 4 LED
- Prism: 4 oz.
- Other models: 3.2 oz.
- Rectangle: 1” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 6.75” (H)
- Pyramid: 2” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 6.75” (H)
- Smooth: 1” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 6.75” (H)
- Curved: 1.25” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 6.75” (H)
- Oval: 1.5” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 6.75” (H)
- Prism: 1.75” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 6.75” (H)
For more than 170 years, Stanley has been nothing if not consistent. Starting with its 1843 founding by Frederick Stanley, it’s been headquartered in New Britain, Connecticut. And over that time, it’s released a long list of handy gadgets for contractors and home DIYers, from rules and levels to hammers and other hand tools. Trust in Stanley products has even gone as far as outer space: the Apollo 11 mission’s lunar landing gear had a Stanley PowerLock tape rule on board.
This ceiling fan buying guide helps you choose the size, style, and downrod length that suits your space and decor—installation tips included.