Made of heat-retaining cast iron, this dutch oven with a skillet lid can be great for roasts, casseroles, soups, and stews
Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Double Dutch Oven with Dome Skillet Lid
- Type: cast iron
- When cared for properly, cast iron cookware lasts for generations
- Retains heat better than most other materials, keeping meals warm after the heat is off
- Versatile material can be used to cook a wide variety of dishes and is oven-safe
- Lid doubles as a skillet
- Sturdy integrated handles
- Hand wash
- Capacity: 5 quart
- Weight: 13.85 lb.
- Dimensions: 5.75” (L) x 13.5” (W) x 11.5” (H)
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.