Featuring durable molded construction with heavy-duty locks and sealing, this cooler is designed to keep ice for days
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
5 ratings4 reviews
Gets the job done. Ice didn't hold more than 7 hours, but it still kept everything super cold.
35 ratings15 reviews
Looks really nice
9 ratings6 reviews
This is a great cooler. I bought this cooler to take my lunch in and kept my bottle water cold all day.
1 ratings1 reviews
Recieved product in couple days. And she loves it.
2 ratings2 reviews
Arrived quickly Thank you. The cooler seems a little heavy for its size and the latch is difficult to use. Definitely not a YETI but the price is great.
11 ratings8 reviews
Very happy with Camp Zero! Ty!
26 ratings18 reviews
An excellent purchase. We love ours and have bought for all our kids as well
2 ratings1 reviews
We found it to hard to open, close and didn’t keep the ice as long as we hoped.
Camp-Zero Premium Coolers
- Durable roto-molded construction
- Commercial-grade insulation
- Molded-in latching and locking system
- Freezer-grade sealing gasket
- Stainless steel hardware and rod connections
- Integrated molded tie-down slots
- Oversized non-skid feet
- Non-slip textured lid
- Dry ice-compatible
- Grizzly bear-certified
- Materials: polyethylene
- Wipe clean with soap and water, dry with a soft cloth
- Capacity and dimensions:
- 10L: 12 cans with ice cooler; 11.89” (H) x 10.83” (W) x 15.16” (L)
- 20L: 22 cans with ice cooler; 12.99” (H) x 14.57” (W) x 19.29” (L)
- 40L: 48 cans with ice cooler; 15.17” (H) x 24.02” (W) x 18.5” (L)