DeWalt Screwdriving Set (25-Piece) and Drilling Set (16-Piece)
- Allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees and which equals increased durability and reduced breakage for longer bit life
- Part of 10x magnetic screw lock system for fastener retention which minimizes drops and reduces wobbling
- The most common geometries of 1-in and 2-in screw driving bits to meet the demands of working professional contractors
- Pilot point tips for clean, accurate holes
- No-spin shank eliminates spinning in the chuck and size markings located above the shank to prevent wearing away
- Designed to reduce lock-up on breakthrough
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DeWalt’s was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DeWalt in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DeWalt is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.