Made of durable yet lightweight aluminum, this cookwear set offers kitchen basics you may need to prepare tasty meals for the whole family
- 1qt. covered saucepan
- 2qt. covered saucepan
- 6qt. covered stockpot
- 3qt. covered saute
- 4 matching lids
- 8.5” and 10” skillets
Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware (10-Piece)
- Type: hard adonized aluminum
- Lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver in a busy kitchen
- Aluminum’s high conductivity provides even heat across the pan
- Durable construction provides long years of use
- Nonstick coating reduces need for cooking oils and cleans up easily
- Stay-cool handles allow you to maneuver cookware even over high heat without worry
- Keep an eye on food while it cooks with transparent glass lids
- Oven-safe to 350F
- Rubberized grippy handles for added comfort
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.