Formulated with rose water, these hydrogel lace masks help firm, brighten, and moisturize the skin while soothing irritated skin
SpaLife Rose Water Infused Hydrogel Lace Facial Mask
- Rose water’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the redness of irritated skin, acne, dermatitis, and eczema
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while firming the skin
- Aims to moisturize your skin and minimize fine lines
- Helps brighten the complexion
How to Use
- Refrigerate the hydrating mask for a cool application and or place the pack in water for a warm facial treatment
- Apply to a cleansed skin
- Leave on for 10–20 minutes
- Remove the mask and pat rest of the serum into the skin for full absorption
- Size: 2-, 5-, or 7-pack
- Suitable for all skin types
Even if there isn’t lots of time to spend getting pampered at a spa, SpaLife can help bring relaxation and refreshment into any home. The at-home product line is infused with the latest skincare innovations and ingredients, so you get maximum me-time benefits. Many of the products, from masks to hand and foot treatments, are infused with aromatherapy, enhancing the treatment experience as you clean, clear, and hydrate skin. Besides being good for the skin and soul, SpaLife is also good for the environment, as most of its products eschew the use of parabens and are packaged in recyclable containers.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.