Knee-high socks provide graduated compression to help relieve sore muscles, reduce swelling, and improve blood circulation
XTF Compression Socks for Men and Women (6 Pairs)
- Aims to relieve sore muscles
- Helps reduce swelling and discomfort
- Designed to support blood circulation
- Provides a medical-grade graduate 15–20mmHg compression
- Two-way stretch design for extra comfort
- Reinforced toes and heel
- Materials: 92% nylon and 8% lycra
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Sizing information;
- Small-medium: fits women’s shoe sizes 6–9 and men’s shoe sizes 5–9
- Large-XL: fits women’s shoe sizes 10–13 and men’s shoe sizes 10–12
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
55 ratings40 reviews
The socks are strangely big in the toe area with extra fabric bunching up around the toes. There is some compression—I'd prefer more—and they seem well constructed. Shipping took around 2 weeks, so don't order if you are in a hurry.
Never received this order! :(
7 ratings2 reviews
the sizing was right, the amount of compression is exactly as stated and my legs felt good
3 ratings1 reviews
I mistakenly ordered the wrong size...had thought I specified large. In any event the socks are as advertised, well made and offer very good compression.
18 ratings8 reviews
Great fit and high enough to fit over my calves - wore them all day and for a month run - really helps with muscle soreness post-run.
2 ratings2 reviews
They are great!
3 ratings3 reviews
Love! Will order more!!