- Color: Blue
Chattanooga ColPac Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Cold Therapy (Blue Vinyl)
The Chattanooga ColPac (Blue Vinyl, Standard, 11 in x 14 in / 28 cm x 36 cm) is a reusable gel ice pack for cold therapy. Its often used as a shoulder ice pack or an ice pack for knee injuries. But this cold therapy unit can be used for many other purposes. Perfect for Multiple Applications ColPac cold therapy is ideal for swelling, chronic pain, bursitis, tendinitis, arthritis or sprains and strains. This reusable cold pack is made to provide relief from acute pain and swelling, great for Medicare patients. The standard size of 11 x 14 inch is ideal for soothing injuries to the shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles, wrists or hips. The ice pack provides cold therapy that lasts up to half an hour. It is not meant for hot therapy. Simple to Use The ColPac is easy to use. Simply freeze the ColPac and apply it when ready. Mold it to any affected area to provide pain relief and control inflammation of soft tissue. Its best to place a thin towel or cloth between the ice pack and your skin. Besides that, all you need to do is lay it down and begin icing. The ColPac Ice Pack is reusable; use it as many times as you need to treat your issue.
- Chattanooga ColPac Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Cold Therapy (Blue Vinyl)
Chattanooga ColPac Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Cold Therapy (Blue Vinyl) Blue
- Dimensions: 3.8 inches (H) x 12.9 inches (W) x 10.75 inches (L)
- Weight: 63.68 ounces
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.