- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Range Extenders & WiFi Adapters
LTERIVER WiFi Adapter WiFi Dongle 802.11AC 1200Mbps Dual Band(2.4G&5G)
-The LTERIVER AC1200 Dual Band Adapter delivers powerful wireless AC technology to your desktop/notebook computer or other Wi-Fi related device.
-Simply plug the adapter(Need diver installation) into an available USB port and connect to a wireless network to access a secure, high-speed internet connection.
-With integrated Dual Band technology, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, you'll have reduced Wi-Fi interference to maximize throughput for faster streaming, gaming, and Skype calls.
-Easy Take to anywhere you go:
Nano design for ultra-book, desktop and laptop computers.
-What's IEEE 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology? IEEE802.11AC is the next generation Wi-Fi protocol, supports 2.4G&5G signal simultaneously.
-Wireless Protocol: IEEE802.11 ac/n/g/b/a
-Function: Wi-Fi receiver
-Antenna type: external
-Antenna power: 3 dbi
- Provides Wi-Fi speeds up to 1200Mbps
- Simply plug and play
- Next generation IEEE 802.11AC technology
- Provide stable connections for gaming, shopping, browsing and videos
LTERIVER WiFi Adapter WiFi Dongle 802.11AC 1200Mbps Dual Band(2.4G&5G) Black Range Extenders & WiFi Adapters
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Included in the box: -1 x AE600 USB Wi-Fi Adapter -1 x Drivers CD -1 x Quick Installation
- Made in China
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the Xgen Technology Products operated by Yining Zhao.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 14 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.