Red blend wine from 2013, featuring a balanced acidity and notes of blackberry jam, blueberry, and baking spice
Tyler Florence Blending Sessions Red Wine (6- or 12-Pack). Shipping Included.
Balanced red wine blend featuring notes of blueberry, blackberry jam, and baking spice originates in Sonoma County and can be paired with grilled steaks and Mexican dishes.
- Red California Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2013
- Origin: Sonoma County
- Blend of 62% Malbec with 30% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc, and 2% Petit Verdot
- Aromas of blackberry jam, blueberry, and baking spice
- Fruit-driven and toasted vanilla oak flavors
- Soft tannins
- Balanced acidity
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Number of bottles: 6 or 12
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
Find out by exploring red and white varietals with our fun, interactive wine guide—no wine expertise required.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, or UT
- Must be 21+ to order/redeem
- Signature/valid ID required upon delivery
- Goods sold by Purple Cowboy Wine Company
- How is the strike-through price determined?