Kids and adults can enjoy a full day of sliding, splashing, and playing at a waterpark with attractions such as a thrilling 170-foot slide
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Any weekday (options 1–3) or weekend day (options 4–6) through September 2, 2019
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: baby food and water, approved personal flotation devices
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverages, glass containers, personal flotation devices not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit other waterparks as well:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. FINAL SALE. Expires 9/2/19. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Only valid at this location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Atlantis, Pirate's Cove, Ocean Dunes, and Volcano Island Waterparks
Get ready for a full day of sliding, splashing and playing at Atlantis Waterpark, located just outside of Centreville, at Bull Run Regional Park. From their two huge, adrenaline-inducing waterslides and a 500-gallon dumping bucket, to their relaxing open pools and dedicated play areas for the little ones, Atlantis offers a thousand ways to stay cool between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Rely on their shade areas, sundeck, and snack bar to relax and stay cool between slides. Atlantis’ daily rates are reasonable or buy an Annual Waterpark Pass to visit all five NOVA Parks waterparks all summer long.