Kids and adults can enjoy a full day of sliding, splashing, and playing at a waterpark with attractions such as a thrilling 170-foot slide
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Any normal operating day through September 2, 2019; view daily hours here
- All Facility admission includes unlimited use of the waterpark, miniature golf, and batting cages
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: baby food and water, approved personal flotation devices
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverages, glass containers, personal flotation devices not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit other waterparks as well:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. FINAL SALE. Expires 9/2/19. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Only valid at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ocean Dunes Waterpark
Bright blue water, twisted slides, and spraying fountains create a cool oasis on sunny days at Ocean Dunes Waterpark. Slip down a spiraling, 170-foot-long slide before splashing in the pool below, or stand under the giant bucket and prepare yourself for the downpour. Families can dash through sprinklers or practice their strokes in the lap pool before relaxing on a shaded lounge chair as they while the afternoon away.
To take a breather from the water, head to the 18-hole mini-golf course, the nine batting cages, or the Beach Break café, which slings hot dogs, funnel cakes, and fries.