Accomplished R&B musicians such as Xscape, Monica, Ginuwine, 112, and H-Town join forces together on stage to sing live their biggest hits
About This Deal
- Seating: 100 level, 200 level, or floor
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charlotte R&B Spring Fest
- Xscape: The all-female quartet hailing from Atlanta hit the R&B scene in 1993 with their hit songs, “Just Kickin’ It” and “Understanding.” The original four members reunited in 2017, performing together for the first time in 18 years, before kicking off a reunion tour and a new EP, Here For It.
Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles—”Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life”— and spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine.” Her most recent album, 2015’s Code Red, features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Also Appearing: Ginuwine, 112, and H-Town
In the best interest of fans and staff, the Event Organizer is monitoring local COVID-19 trends and will meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change.