Friends and families can dine the night away and soak in the Capitol’s views aboard a luxurious yacht
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Experience D.C. landmarks from a whole new perspective. A dinner cruise in Washington D.C. does just that. Enjoy an upscale dinner cruise on the Potomac as you drift past iconic views like the Jefferson Memorial, Georgetown waterfront and Lincoln Memorial.
- Two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour dinner cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea and iced tea
- The most breathtaking views of the nation's greatest landmarks including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Board 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Pier 4, 580 Water Street SW, Washington DC
- Due to development and construction at the District Wharf, parking near our boats is very limited. We do apologize for the inconvenience. We highly recommend using rideshare whenever possible and we are located just 2 blocks away from the Waterfront Metro (Greenline)
For Drop Off Only – use 580 Water Street SW – this will drop you off right in front of the boarding areas for all of our boats.
For Parking – there is limited street parking in the area as well as a few garages.
Here is the address for the closest parking garage – 1100 4th St SW – this garage is located near the metro and underneath the Safeway Grocery Store – your walk to the boats will be about 1000 steps or 2 blocks.
Another Parking Garage option is at the District Wharf – 1000 Water Street SW
We recommend arriving to the area a little early to secure parking – there are plenty of things to see and do at the District Wharf -
- Most of our guests choose elegant, dressy-casual attire
City Cruises, one of two sub-brands under City Experiences expansive portfolio of water- and land-based experience companies, operate dining, sightseeing, and private events across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada, and the UK.