Save up to 42% on entry to Denver’s top things to do; enjoy easy entry with mobile tickets to choice of 3, 4, or 5 attractions
About This Deal
- Save up to 42% on admission to Denver’s top attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS tickets are valid for 7 consecutive days.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/denver to learn more.
- Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable).
- Denver CityPASS offers three ticket options to your choice of 3, 4, or 5 attractions, C3, C4, and C5 tickets.
Choose 3, 4, or 5 attractions:
- Downtown Aquarium Denver
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Denver Art Museum
- History Colorado Center
- Value — Denver CityPASS C3, C4, and C5 tickets save travelers up to 42% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Denver CityPASS tickets start at $39 for adults and $32 for children ages 3-11.
- Flexibility — Denver CityPASS C3, C4, and C5 tickets are valid for seven consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over the seven days.
Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
- Child passes valid for ages 3–11; adult passes valid for ages 12 and up.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
Denver CityPASS tickets include prepaid admission to your choice of 3, 4, or 5 must-see attractions. Save up to 40% off the price of the same tickets purchased separately. CityPASS tickets are valid for seven consecutive days, including the first day of use. Attractions do not have to be selected in advance and can be visited in any order. Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable). Spend less, experience more. Choose 3, 4, or 5 attractions.
Denver CityPASS Attractions:
Downtown Aquarium: Explore more than a million gallons of underwater exhibits and over 500 species of animals that highlight fascinating ecosystems around the world.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science: Discover huge dinosaurs that transport you back in time, interactive space exhibits that make your mind wander, world-class wildlife displays that take you to Earth’s wildest places.
Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus: Do it all at the Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus! Whether you’re swinging through the air on a zip line, powering a hot air balloon, sculpting a clay masterpiece, or standing inside a 6-ft bubble, there is always something to create, explore and discover.
Denver Botanic Gardens: Explore an urban oasis in the heart of the city at the 24-acre Denver Botanic Gardens. Plant specimens from the plains to the desert and tundra showcase garden designs that thrive in Colorado’s semi-arid climate.
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum: Visit Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum and find more than 50 iconic aircraft and space vehicles, thrilling flight simulator experiences, world-class traveling exhibits, and much more. Explore Colorado’s unique aviation heritage, gaze upon an Apollo moon rock and dive into the military legacy that has helped shape the Centennial State.
Denver Art Museum: Explore creativity and discover world-class art at the Denver Art Museum (DAM). Have fun with hands-on experiences while learning about diverse cultures and artistic personal expression. Enjoy special exhibitions, art-making projects, artist demonstrations, and more at one of the nation’s top 10 most family-friendly museums.
History Colorado Center: Step into the story and discover Colorado at the History Colorado Center, where you’ll find interactive exhibitions, programs for kids and adults, special events and cultural performances, and a research center that’s a portal to vast collections of books, manuscripts, photography, documents, maps, and other artifacts.