Discover things to do at great savings such as attractions like SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Old Town Trolley Tours, or City Cruises
About This Deal
- San Diego CityPASS tickets include prepaid admission to SeaWorld San Diego, LEGOLAND California, or both and three other must-see attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Advance reservations may be required and subject to availability at some attractions, click here to learn more. *Additional choice of 3 attractions do not have to be selected at time of purchase and can be visited in any order.
- Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable).
Includes prepaid admission to must-see attractions, choice of LEGOLAND California or SeaWorld San Diego or both.
- SeaWorld San Diego: Single Day Ticket
- LEGOLAND California: 1-Day Ticket
- Plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions:
- San Diego Zoo or Safari Park : San Diego Zoo: 1-Day Pass, including admission, unlimited use of Guided Bus Tour, Kangaroo Bus, and Skyfari Aerial Tram, and all regularly scheduled shows and exhibits. Excludes special ticketed events/attractions. OR San Diego Zoo Safari Park includes 1-Day Pass, including admission, unlimited rides on the Africa Tram, and all regularly scheduled shows and exhibits. Excludes parking and special ticketed events/attractions.
- USS Midway Museum: General Admission including the 3D holographic movie Battle of Midway
- City Cruises: San Diego One Hour Harbor Cruise
- Old Town Trolley Tours: 1 day of unlimited reboarding with 12 Hop-on, Hop-off stops
- Value — San Diego CityPASS® tickets save travelers up to 41% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. San Diego CityPASS tickets start at $149 for adults and $129 for children ages 3-12.
- Flexibility — San Diego CityPASS® tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the 9 days.
- Choice Tickets — San Diego CityPASS tickets include choice tickets, where travelers may choose which 3 of 4 attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
San Diego CityPASS Attractions:
SeaWorld San Diego Enjoy exciting and educational attractions, shows and exhibits at SeaWorld® San Diego. Create fun and meaningful experiences, and become inspired to care about animals and wild wonders of the world.
LEGOLAND California AWESOME AWAITS at LEGOLAND® California Resort, with over 60 rides and attractions built for kids including THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD, the Dragon Coaster, Driving School and more.
San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Choose the San Diego Zoo, home to more than 3,700 rare and endangered animals, and experience unique animal encounters and see lush, naturalistic habitats. Or, choose the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and see herds of giraffes, crashes of rhinos and flocks of exotic birds.
USS Midway Museum Experience life at sea without ever leaving port! Climb aboard The USS Midway Museum and see why it’s San Diego’s number one attraction. This real naval aircraft carrier offers a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for everyone. Guests of all ages can enjoy a free self-guided audio tour featuring 60 exhibits and 29 aircraft.
City Cruises Sail along the San Diego Bay on this relaxing one-hour cruise. While aboard, enjoy views of the city, as well as U.S. naval vessels, the Star of India, and the Coronado Bridge. Catch sight of the Hotel del Coronado and be on the look out to spot sea lions in their natural habitats. Along the route, you can purchase a snack and drink at the snack bar and relax as you cruise the water.
Old Town Trolley Tours Hop aboard and let Old Town Trolley show you what America’s Finest City is all about! Your tour includes unlimited re-boarding at 12 stops, located at all of the best attractions and places of interest San Diego has to offer. Explore the most captivating parts of San Diego, including Balboa Park, Old Town State Park, Coronado, U.S.S. Midway, the Star of India, Little Italy and many more. Old Town Trolley Tours has been entertaining guests for over 35 years in San Diego!