Equestrians and various horse breeds do a Vegas-style performance
About This Deal
- General admission
- Dates and times:
- Saturday nights only, now through October 29
- Click here to view the schedule
- Children 2 and under are free to sit on the lap of a parent
- Reservations are required due to possible sellouts
- Call (262) 728-8200 for any questions.
About The Dancing Horses Show
Recurring dreams can often be brief and haunting. But 6 miles west of Lake Geneva at a large theater in the center of 40 acres of wooded trails, Dana Montana happily watches her lifelong dream unfold. Here, she takes center stage to introduce up to 300 guests to her beloved purebred Arabian horses that majestically trot out to join her. They entertain audiences alongside expert acrobatic performers and trainers, whose resumés include stints with the Ringling Bros. Circus, Walt Disney World, and Arabian Nights.
Garbed in sparkling bridles and feather-plumed headdresses, the magnificent steeds wow the crowd with dazzling footwork and quotes from Shakespeare’s lesser-known horse plays.