Passengers can enjoy a 50-minute long narrated sightseeing cruise along Washington’s historic monuments and famous historic sites
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure times: Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Departure location: 3100 K St. NW, Washington, DC 20007, in front of Nick’s Riverside Grill
- Child admission is valid for ages 3 to 16
- Free admission for children under 3 years old
- Notable sights: Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, The Kennedy Center, Watergate, Washington Harbor, Georgetown
- What to bring: weather-appropriate clothing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2019. Subject to weather. Not valid until at least 4 hours after purchase. No reservation necessary. Check online for the schedule and any weather/cancellations. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DC Water Taxi
DC Water Taxi takes riders on an exceptional boat tour along DCs famous monuments and parks. The boat’s shallow draft enables it to get close to the sights. Additionally, it is the only boat company that permits you to disembark at the national mall granting you the ability to get even closer to walk around the monuments, tidal basin, and cherry trees. Riders can choose to reboard the boat and return later, or stay aboard for the continuous loop.