Guests can enjoy over 35 trampolines, ninja warrior–style course, stunt fall, parkour inspired obstacle courses, extreme dodgeball, and more
About This Deal
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Required park-specific grip socks are not included with jump passes and are available to purchase for $3/pair.
- Basic Party Package for up to 10 People:
- 10 people maximum (Jump passes for all guests)
- 60 minute private room rental included
- 60 minute jump time
- Can be used any day- advanced reservation required
- $50 Fee for Outside Food (Customers can bring in their own food)
This massive facility features over 10,000 square feet of connected trampolines, foam pits, aerial silks, basketball, open jump, and tons of other amazing obstacles. A dodgeball cage with wall-to-wall trampolines takes everyone’s favorite gym class game to another level, while basketball hoops set above other trampolines give every player the ability to slam dunk. Special events like club nights, ’80s nights, and hip-hop nights pepper the weekly calendar, while younger guests are welcome on special KidJump and Family Nights. ?Some of the activities and attractions at Woodbridge include:
- Battle Beams: Jumpers can crank balance beams up a notch thanks to a gladiator-style battle with pugil sticks?the last one standing wins
- Ninja Obstacle Course: Visitors can unleash their inner ninjas on obstacles that test balance, agility, and other ninja skills.
- Extreme Dodgeball: An arena built with trampolines lining the walls and ground that elevates the classic gym class game to new heights.
- DunkJam: Players can elevate basketball skills to whole new heights with razzle-dazzle front-flip slam dunks.
**Flight Tickets:** Passes must be used in one visit. Limit 8 per person. Jumpers are required to wear park specific grip socks, which are not included in the voucher. Grip socks are available for purchase in-store for $3 per pair. Limit 8 per visit.
**Basic Party Package:** Sales tax not included in purchase price. Not valid for currently reserved party packages. Purchaser may not combine two party packages for one event. For groups larger than ten, additional fees apply at location's standard rates and are available for purchase at the location or over the phone. Passes purchased on Groupon cannot be combined with Basic Party Package to add additional participants. $50 fee will be assessed if customers choose to bring their own food" to the fine print for the private party option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.