Get Ready for the Ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience! Things to do such as Jurassic World – The Ride, based on the popular film franchise!
About This Deal
We’re finally ready to roll out the red carpet and kick open our gates. Get ready to immerse yourself again in the Ultimate Hollywood Movie Experience, including a thrilling theme park, a behind-the-scenes tour of a real working movie studio, and rides and attractions that put you inside your favorite movies and TV shows.To get the good times going again, we’ve added new safety guidelines like social distancing, screenings, and sanitizing. We are back – and can’t wait until you are too.
General Admission Tickets
1-Day Non-Peak General Admission: Valid through March 17, 2022, on any non-peak date. Non-peak dates are: 9/7-12/16/2021 & 1/6-3/17/2022
- $103 for 1-Day Non-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $133 value)
- $109 for 1-Day Non-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $139 value)
1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission: Valid through March 31, 2022, on any mid-peak date. Mid-peak dates are: 8/16-12/16/2021 & 1/6-3/31/2022
- $113 for 1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $133 value)
- $119 for 1-Day Mid-Peak General Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $139 value)
1-Day Anytime Admission: Valid any date through March 31, 2022. No blackout dates.
- $123 for 1-Day Anytime Admission Ticket for One Child (ages 3-9) (up to $133 value)
- $129 for 1-Day Anytime Admission Ticket for One Adult (ages 10+) (up to $139 value)
Universal Express Tickets
Universal Express Tickets include all-day admission to the Park, one-time express access to each ride and attraction, and priority seating at select shows.
1-Day Non-Peak Universal Express Admission: Valid through March 31, 2022, on any non-peak date:
- $189 for 1-Day Non-Peak Universal Express Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 3+) (up to $249 value)
1-Day Mid-Peak Universal Express Admission: Valid through March 31, 2022, on any mid-peak date:
- $209 for 1-Day Mid-Peak Universal Express Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 3+) (up to $259 value)
Immerse yourself in a full day of moviemaking magic with an expert guide as you discover the Universal Studios Hollywood the general public doesn’t get to see. Plus, enjoy additional VIP benefits such as all-day admission to the Park, Universal Express Unlimited, which gives unlimited express access to each ride, attraction and seated show, a gourmet lunch, valet parking upon arrival and so much more. Name and Order Number will be shared to facilitate redemption. Advanced reservation required - see redemption instructions after purchase.
1-Day Non-Peak VIP Experience Ticket: Valid through March 31, 2022, on any non-peak date:
- $349 for 1-Day Non-Peak VIP Experience Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 5+) (up to $419 value)
1-Day Anytime VIP Experience Ticket: Valid through March 31,2022. No blackout dates.
- $409 for 1-Day Anytime VIP Experience Ticket for One Adult or Child (ages 5+) (up to $429 value)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR UNIVERSAL HOLLYWOOD VISIT:
- Per LA County’s Public Health order, all persons ages 5+ must be prepared to show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered), or a negative test taken within 24 hours (antigen i.e., “rapid” test) or 48 hours (PCR test) of visit, prior to entry to the theme park. A COVID-19 self-test, sometimes referred to as “home test,” is not acceptable. Persons ages 18+ must also show any photo ID. Verification will take place when required based on theme park attendance. To assist, a third-party COVID-19 testing site is available and offering rapid tests on our property. Children under the age of 5 are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result. All guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear face coverings indoors. For important safety information at Universal Studios Hollywood, please visit UniversalStudiosHollywood.com/safetyinfo.
- Download the Official Universal Studios Hollywood app to take advantage of Virtual Line™ Experience, Mobile Food & Drink Ordering, Wait Times, Maps and more.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Use hand sanitizer when required: At select locations including prior to boarding ride vehicles, guests will be required to use hand sanitizer.
- Floor markings: When present, please stand on the floor markings until the group in front of you moves forward.
- Follow Team Member direction: Please follow directions from team members and have patience as they work through these new operational procedures.
- See here for additional safety information.
In connection with your purchase of Universal Hollywood products and your visit to Universal Hollywood including Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk Hollywood, please be advised that you must follow Universal Hollywood’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Hollywood cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Hollywood, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Hollywood, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Hollywood terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/web/en/us/ terms-of-service.
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines. Legal: Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
About Universal Studios Hollywood
What can be said about Universal Studios Hollywood that we all don't already know? It's the father of all great movie franchises that we've seen in cinemas and love. They have been a huge part of our culture for decades and it doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon. They play a big role in our private lives and bring us together for amazing experiences full of action, magic, and emotion.
And so, no visit to Los Angeles will be complete without a day or more at the world-renowned Universal Studios Hollywood. Guests can tour Hollywood’s most famous Backlot and learn the secrets of moviemaking on the world-famous Studio Tour. Each tour is hosted by the “Video Studio Tour Guide” Jimmy Fallon, Emmy winner and star of NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Plus, they may witness the most intense 3-D experience on the planet in King Kong 360-3D and the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious – Supercharged, which allows them to ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies.
Then, they can:
- Face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows, and attractions — including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, and TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
- Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade, and experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey as they are transported into a world of magical thrills and excitement in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Brace themselves for the new epic adventure, Jurassic World – The Ride, based on the popular film franchise, now open
- And end their day at Universal CityWalk with acres of L.A.’s hottest entertainment — from live music to movies, clubs, and mouth-watering food.