Washington Wizards defend the Capital One Arena during games against Dallas Mavericks, Miami Heat, Utah Jazz, Indiana Pacers, and more
About This Deal
- Seating: club corner, upper left corner/end, lower left corner, upper left center, lower left ends
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Monday, January 9 vs New Orleans Pelicans
- Wednesday, January 11 vs. Chicago Bulls
- Saturday, January 21 vs Orlando Magic
- Monday, February 6 vs Cleveland Cavaliers
- Wednesday, February 8 vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Saturday, February 11 vs. Indiana Pacers
About Washington Wizards
Although the Washington Wizards have changed monikers four times since their founding—they’ve previously played under the banner of the Packers, Zephyrs, and Bullets, the latter of which took home the 1978 Pro Basketball World Championship—the franchise has conjured slam dunks in Washington for more than three decades. Several former players have been named among the league's 50 greatest, leaving a mark as indelible as the fake beard superglued to Merlin's face. Today, throngs of up to 20,000 fans gather at the Capital One Arena to cheer on the team swathed in their iconic red, white, and blue uniforms.