Classic facials and medical-grade skincare treatments address specific skincare needs and concerns, and help obtain a beautiful complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of the Basic Care Facial: helps remove impurities, stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes; includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, vitamin C and collagen infusion with Cryoderm, a balancing mask, and a relaxing face, shoulder, and neck massage
- Benefits of the Lifting Care Facial: helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, restore firmness and elasticity, and reduce signs of aging
- Benefits of the Acne Care Facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes and acne scarring, purify the complexion, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond peel is available.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- DPL (Dynamic Pulsed Light) Laser Treatment: pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of fine lines, visible blood vessels, pigment irregularities, or acne.
About Gloria Skin Care
There are 12 people working including a doctor and aestheticians with years of experience in a large space with multiple rooms which pop against the elegant interior design of Gloria Skin Care, where for almost four decades, owner Gloria Moon and her staff have fostered healthy complexions with products from Dermaesthetics, Eckstein BioKosmetik, Le Mieux, and Keren's. Along with using effective skincare brands, the technicians tailor their all-natural skincare treatments to each client's specific aesthetic issues, such as aging skin and dark eye circles forming into dartboard designs. The spacious center—which is outfitted with private rooms as well as rooms with multiple treatment beds—also restores youthful complexions by firming the skin with such advanced technology as microdermabrasion, Medinix, and CryoDerm systems. Gloria Skin Care's menu also revamps exteriors with hair-loss treatments and teeth-whitening services.