New Orleans pass to 25+ things to do: swamp tours, kids activities, haunted tour, cruises, Paddlewheeler, museums, bus tour
About This Deal
In light of recent events, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for a list of inclusions as that are always up to date.
The New Orleans Pass provides admission to more than 20 popular New Orleans Things to Do, including amusement parks, cruises, museums, tours, kids activities and more.
Discover the city with the fantastic New Orleans Bus Tour, enjoy the view and relax on the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Cruise, participate with talented chefs in a local cuisine cooking class, and more. Choose from the 1-, 2-, or 3-, or 5-day pass and visit this incredible city, without stress and saving time. A complete pass guide and a detailed New Orleans attractions map will help plan the trip.
New Orleans Pass inclusions:
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen
- Adventures in New Orleans Bus Tour
- The National WWII Museum
- Haunted History Tours
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures
- Mardi Gras World with Transportation
- St. Louis #1 Cemetery Tour by French Quarter Phantoms
- Music of New Orleans: Listen and Learn! Tour
- New Orleans School of Cooking – Demonstration Class
- Saints and Sinners by French Quarter Phantoms
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tours
- 1-, 2-, 3-, or 5-day pass to the top things to do in New Orleans.
- Choose from a selection of more than 25 top New Orleans activities, attractions, museums, tours, parks, cruises, and more.
- Unlimited admission to attractions for one low price.
About Go City
Go City passes are multi-attraction passes that offer great savings on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more compared to purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler across over 30 top destinations worldwide including: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Cancun, and more. Travelers can choose from different types of passes for their upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass offers you complete access to visit any of the included city attractions and tours, within a certain number of days. This is the perfect pass if you want to see and do as much as possible - the more you see, the more you save. An Explorer Pass let's you choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a period of 60 days. Explorer passes are best if you want to tick a few favorites off your bucket list. With 60 days to visit your choice of attractions, there’s no need to rush your vacation. Go City passes give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want, whilst making incredible savings as you go.