A Night With Jackie “Moms” Mabley
About This Deal
A Night with Jackie “Moms” Mabley," is an honorific evening of zingers about everything from sexuality to racism. Delivered with political correctness, Loretta Mary Aiken, better known as Jackie “Moms” Mabley endured sexual, racial and political oppression while paving the way for many of the women actors we enjoy today. A Night with Jackie “Moms” Mabley was a 1996 Helen Hayes Award nominated play for the Charles MacArthur Award for Outstanding New Play.
All patrons are advised to arrive at the theatre 15 to 30 minutes in advance of the designated performance start time.
Late arrivals will be seated at management’s discretion.
All patrons regardless of age must be ticketed to gain admission.
You must be age 16 or older to attend.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by A Night With Jackie "Moms" Mabley in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases LivingSocial, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.