Walking European Art Tour
About This Deal
Enjoy a walking two-hour tour of European Art from the National Gallery of Art Washington, D.C. collection. You will begin your tour at the start of the Italian Renaissance and work your way up into top examples of Baroque Era, Romanticism, and finally ending in French Impressionism. This is a very fast-paced fun tour with our Street Art Museum Tours art museum tour guide Stephen. This tour includes famous artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, J.M.W. Turner, and Vincent Van Gogh. You will walk away finally knowing who the great old masters are and knowing a thing or two about their lives. Requirements Walking shoes and comfortable clothing. Masks may be required by the Museum.
All attendees have to wear a mask at this time.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by Walking European Art Tour in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Recommended: wear walking shoes. No liquids are allowed inside the building. All tours are small groups of 30 people. Tickets are for limited spots and non-refundable for latecomers.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases LivingSocial, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.