What You'll Get
- 12-Bottle Spring Favorites Collection
Take a look at a few of the award-winning wines and food-friendly favorites from the vineyards of France, Italy, Spain, and California featured in this sampler:
- Gold Medal-winning 2015 Longchase Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon: a light and versatile California red with flavors of raspberry and cherry
- 2014 Bear Hug Winemaker Select Zinfandel: emphasizes notes of sumptuous blueberry and boysenberry
- 92-point Gold Medal-winning El Macho Cava Brut: a fresh and fruity Macabeo-based Spanish sparkler with aromas of white flowers
- 2015 Snickerdoodle Chardonnay: a Gold Medal-winner with flavors of crisp green apple and nectarine, juicy melon, and subtle oak
- 2016 Vivre Sa Vie Vin Blanc: a harmonious blend of zesty French Sauvignon Blanc and fruity Loin de l’Oeil
Orders are delivered within 3-4 business days to your home or office.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. $24.95 Shipping not included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Wines may vary and may be different from wines pictured. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
The wine specialists behind Wine Insiders combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. The company delivers exclusive wines to homes and convenient pickup locations, so customers can skip the middlemen and avoid long grocery lines. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US