What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Wine Bundle of 12 Premium Wines Plus Bonus Gifts
- Two Vouchers Each Good for Wine Bundle of 12 Premium Wines Plus Bonus Gifts
Restock the wine racks with this 15-bottle wine selection. Each shipment includes the International Case—featuring a Gold Medal-winning Italian red and a refreshing California Chardonnay—plus you’ll get 3 bonus bottles, featuring a bottle of sparkling wine and 2 bottles of Bordeaux. Choose between reds, whites, or a mixed-pack.
Your Bonus Gifts include:
- 2016 Chateau d’Arche Graves Bordeaux Rouge: a 90-point Gold Medal- winning balance of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon with fruity aromas and notes of red berries, cherry, and cassis
- 2014 La Cabane Aux Oiseaux Bordeaux Rouge: a supple, Merlot-based Bordeaux with notes of cherry and currant
- Scavi & Ray Ice Prestige: an off-dry and refreshing sparkler made from hand-picked Italian grapes
Some of the featured wines include:
- Bertoli Rosso: a Gold Medal-winning Italian red that rewards with up-front flavors of raspberry and strawberry
- 2016 Burke Family Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon: a 91-point Gold Medal-winning California classic with lush dark fruit flavors
- Bertoli Bianco: a fresh, dry, and 90-point Gold Medal-winning Italian white with pleasant, fruity and floral aromas
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay: an award-winning California white with flavors of apple, nectarine and ripe juicy melon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping and taxes not included; extra $29.95 shipping fee plus applicable taxes per voucher. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a pinot noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US