Cajun restaurant specializes in customized seafood boils as well as seafood baskets, soups, and other delicious offerings
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Cajun seafood
- Valid for dine-in and takeout.
- Valid on the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Seafood boils come steaming hot and include customer’s favorite ingredients such as crab legs, clams, mussels, calamari, lobster, and choice of sauces.
- Ambiance: Casual restaurant decorated with marine elements
About Hook & Reel
The atmosphere of southern get-togethers with friends and family is what inspired Hook & Reel to create their seafood restaurant chain. Here, a feast means getting messy and bringing people together. That's why their signature seafood boils recreate this Cajun home-cooking atmosphere, as customers are encouraged to indulge in their food without cutlery - just using their hands. At Hook & Reel, the food comes in many flavors and varieties and can be easily customized to match the client's taste, be it with spices, sauces, and even core ingredients.