Players can get in a good workout while having fun with friends and family
About This Deal
- Play games of badminton or just hit around for fun and exercise.
- Each Groupon includes one hour of court reservation time. Players can continue playing on open courts.
- When making the reservation, additional reservation time may be requested in 30 minute increments at a cost of $5+tax per 30 minutes.
- Four racket rentals are included.
- Additional players can purchase a day pass upon arrival.
About Houston Badminton Center
Despite the name, Houston Badminton Center has more to it than the namesake sport. The huge, high-ceilinged facility also hosts games of pickleball and table tennis, welcoming guests of all ages and skill levels to pick up a racquet or paddle and get moving. Read on to learn a little more before your first visit:
- Number of courts: 12—8 maplewood courts and 4 with BWF-approved badminton mats.
- What is pickleball anyway? Pickleball is a combination of table tennis, regular tennis, and volleyball played with paddles and plastic whiffle balls
- To elevate your game: the center offers lessons for adults and kids as young as 5.
- Refuel after matches at the onsite snack bar, which also serves drinks.