Choose from more than a dozen cuts of meat, served tableside from a giant skewer; includes unlimited sides, and salads
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $40.50 for a Brazilian tasting meal for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $76.90 value)
- $81.50 for a Brazilian tasting meal for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $153.80 value)
- $47 for a Brazilian tasting meal for two, redeemable any day (up to $76.90 value)
- $93 for a Brazilian tasting meal for four, redeemable any day (up to $153.80 value)
Each tasting meal includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Rodizio tasting menu for two
- Two drinks
- One dessert
Click here to view the menu.
Need To Know
About ID Brazil Churrascaria Restaurant and Bar
At iD Brazil Churrascaria and Restaurant, servers arrive at tables with giant skewers bearing perfectly grilled, aromatic meats. It’s called rodizio, a traditional style of serving cuisine at Brazilian restaurants. In this case, you can get your fill of more than a dozen meats, including pork loin, beef ribs, and Brazilian pork sausage. The South American steakhouse also offers a vast buffet, as well as traditional drinks, such as the Caipririnha, a blend of muddled limes, cachaca, and sugar.