Deeply hydrating facials aim to purify the complexion to help achieve a fabulous, youthful appearance and silk-like touch
About This Deal
- Benefits of European facial: purifying facials help unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- High frequency: helps treat stubborn acne, reduce visible pores and signs of aging, and revitalizes the skin.
- Oxygen infusion: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria.
- Enzyme exfoliant is gentler for the skin than acid one.
About Innovation Skin Care
The aestheticians at Innovation Skin Care believe healthy and glowing skin begins with regular exfoliation. They perform more than 70 different facials—all with a healthy dose of scrubbing—as well as professional enzyme peels, which dissolve the dirt, dead cells, and traces of last year’s Halloween candy that sully skin’s surface. The office’s sleek black shelves are lined with dozens of serums from Rhonda Allison, a professional skincare line that relies heavily on natural acids to gently exfoliate skin.