Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 40nits of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
About Innovative Medical Associates
Dr. Kelli Yacono, the board-certified physician behind Innovative Medical Associates, is easy to get in touch with. Patients can reach her through text, telephone, email, video conference, and Pony Express. This is part of what her members get when they opt for her concierge-based medical care.
They also get same-day appointments, access to all their medical records, and monthly health-education sessions. Some members opt for in-home treatments, while others opt for aesthetic packages that include microdermabrasion treatments, Botox injections, and dermal fillers. With the Healthy Lifestyles membership, patients get personal-training sessions and a trip to the grocery store with the doctor to pick out nutritious foods.