Climbers get to try their hands at several varying difficulty of indoor rock climbing walls
About This Deal
- Indoor Climbing
- What’s included:
- Full access to the gym for one day which includes climbing and fitness center
- Valid only at Spring location.
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear.
About InSPIRE Rock
The goal at inSPIRE Rock is to introduce people to rock climbing. From first-timers to experts, the highly-trained staff helps guests and members challenge themselves with over 42,000 square feet of diverse climbing walls.
- Family-friendly: The gyms accommodate climbers of all ages and skill levels. The experienced staff even helps first-time climbers with all the basics, including harness-fitting, proper use of their 36 auto belays, and bouldering walls.
- Amenities: Each gym features a yoga studio, premium retail pro shop, and climbing-specific training areas for competitive climbers. Each location also has a coffee and smoothie bar, and the Spring location has an award-winning restaurant.
- Climbing programs are available for all ages and skill levels. The gyms host recreational and competitive teams as well as corporate team-building experiences.