Custom athletic slide sandals found on the feet of athletes and celebrities such as Dwyane Wade, Ellen DeGeneres, LeBron James, and Diddy.
About This Deal
Customizable Slide Sandals
- Make them yours: Each pair of slides is fully customizable, and whether they’re customized with colors, logos, images, words, or designs, they’ll be made-to-order.
- Not sure what to design? ISlide’s shop and social media channels can serve as sources of inspiration.
- Athletic durability: Putting the “athlete” back in athletic slides, the construction consists of a wave-like foam sole designed for foot comfort and recovery.
The comfy, foot-hugging shoes are only augmented by the design of their top straps. Customers can choose predesigned slides—decorated with emojis, florals, slogans, or NBA logos—and personalize the side of each shoe with a name or message.
Alternatively, they can create their own slides using the company’s custom design engine, which features graphics and font libraries and allows customers to upload their own images. Individual orders take about 5–10 business days to produce, while team orders take up to 14 days to produce before being shipped out to sports organizations, bridal parties, and groups of friends.
Need To Know
About ISlide USA Customizable Sandals
Slides, shower shoes, flip-flops, slip-on sandals—whatever you call them, ISlide USA is the No. 1 resource for fully customizable versions of the ubiquitous footwear. In 2016, the company, founded by Justin Kittredge, a 13-year footwear industry veteran and former Reebok executive, decided to go its own way and forgo a deal offered by Shark Tank investor, Robert Herjavec. Here's what it's been up to since:
- The custom slides have been seen on sports stars such as NFL receiver Antonio Brown, NBA greats Stephen Curry, LeBron James, and Dwyane Wade, as well as celebrities including DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Ellen DeGeneres, and Diddy.
- Although the shoe style was popularized by athletes and hip-hop artists, ISlide has taken it to new heights with appearances in Vogue, The Source, GQ, and Racked.
- The company has partnered with the NBA to produce officially licensed slides, as well as Nickelodeon, Def Jam Records, and a number of other teams, brands, and organizations for custom designs.