Professional staff helps clients look and feel their best with such treatments as massage therapy, microneedling, or skin-tag removal
About This Deal
- Buccal massage: is a technique where we bring about a fundamental change in the skin by clearing blockages, creating space and movement in the underlying structures, so that the skin can function better. The Buccal Massage is equal to a Cosmetic Facelift – a total workout for the facial musclesd, which are extremely hard to train in any other way. Results are seen immediately in the form of relieved tension in the muscles, diminished facial lines, and a beautiful visible lift. Additionally, there is a natural anti-stress effect to this treatment and unique transformative approach and experience.
- Anti-cellulite massage treatment: Deep massage on cellulite-affected areas that may help destroy fat cells, promote tissue oxygenation and improve lymph circulation.
- Skin-tag removal: A liquid nitrogen freezing treatment is effective for removing skin tags by freezing and killing the skin cells in the growth and allowing the skin tag to fall off over time.
- Microneedling session:
- Valid as an ad-on treatment only
- Valid for medium body areas: arms, legs, underarms, back
- Microneedling: An aesthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
About J&K Skin Care
Staff Size: One person
Parking: Parking lot
Most popular service: Anti-aging facial
Brands Used: Custom-made products
Pro Tip: Come for routine beauty care or a special indulgence, and you’ll leave feeling replenished and nurtured.
About J&K Skin Care
Phenix Salon Suites Founded in 2012— by a family of salon professionals with more than 85 years of experience—Phenix Salon Suites provides spacious suites to independent salon professionals without the hassle and expense of building management. The "salon suite" concept helps professionals get their business running in an upscale suite with services that include building leases, a receptionist during peak hours, and credit card machines to process transactions, for a fraction of the cost of owning a full salon. What's more Phenix Salon Suites are also tailored to the profession with packages for hair stylists, nail techs, massage therapists, and more. Gina Rivera, founder and president of Phenix Salon Suites, oversees the company, which has expanded to more than 250 locations nationally and 5,000 salon professionals across the country She's received multiple awards for her leadership including "bravest new franchise" and "breakout star" from Entrepreneur magazine.