The Greek Cuisine offers a variety of seafood dishes that are ideal for those who want to enjoy a delicious meal
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Type of cuisine: Greek
- Chef’s Special:
- First Course
- Soup of the Day chef’s daily soup preparation
- Prasini romaine hearts, scallions, dill, caper-feta dressing
- Calamari grilled or fried Spanakopita crispy phyllo pie with spinach, feta
- Main Course (choice of)
- Fish Special chef’s daily fish preparation
- Solomos sustainable salmon, grilled vegetables
- Shrimp Linguine tomato herb sauce
- Paidakia grilled lamb chops with lemon roasted potatoes
- Natural Chicken roasted, feta infused mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, red wine reduction
- Yogurt Chees Cake a light yogurt cheesecake style cake
- Fresh Greek Yogurt honey, walnuts & sour cherry preserves
- Greek Delights honey walnut & sugar butter cookies
- View the menu
About Kellari Taverna
Washington's Kellari Taverna's classic Greek dishes will take you back to the old world. For those avoiding fat and gluten, there's still plenty of tasty items on Kellari Taverna's menu that can cater to your needs. Find time to peruse the wine list here — Kellari Taverna offers a variety of drink options. Tots are more than welcome to dine with their parents at Kellari Taverna. Perfect for parties on the larger side, Kellari Taverna also has a private area available for use. Make the most of the warm summer months by dining outdoors in Kellari Taverna's beautiful outdoor seating area.
Throwing a big party? Count on Kellari Taverna to provide top-notch catering with the same great dishes you love.
For those driving to the restaurant, a lot is located around the corner with optional valet during the evening only. Drivers can also find street parking, free on Sundays, when the lot gets cramped. Or, if you prefer, leave the car at home and catch public transportation at nearby stops at Farragut North (Red) and Farragut West (Blue, Orange and Silver).
A night out here can be a bit pricey, so prepare to shell out a bit more. Major credit cards — including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express — are accepted. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but it's the dinner menu that really draws the crowds.