Guests work toward fitness goals with access to fitness classes, free weights, personal trainers, and nutrition education
About This Deal
- Unlimited access to all classes with a one-hour personal training session with certified personal trainers
- Large indoor heated lap and exercise Salt Water Pool
- Open hours;
- Mon-Fri: 5:00 a.m– 10:00 p.m.
- Sat: 7:00 a.m.– 7:00 p.m.
- Sun: 8:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
- Cardio Center with 13 different lines of cardiovascular
- Large indoor heated lap and exercise pool
- Complete Weight Training center
- Group Exercise Studio
- Cycling and Spin Room
- Mind/Body Studio with Pilates, Yoga, and more
- Whirlpool/Sauna/Steam Room
- Full-sized locker rooms
About Kennedy Fitness: A Jefferson Affiliate
Kennedy Fitness is more than a traditional gym. Their facilities follow a medical model, which teaches the science of visible results, such as muscle hardening, fat loss, and strength training. Additionally, they offer fitness training specific to various health conditions, like diabetes, stroke, cancer, and Parkinson's disease - with oversight by a Medical Advisory Board. A collaborative team of qualified medical and fitness professionals provide evidence-based exercise and wellness programs designed to improve the quality of their members lives.
The clubs do everything they can to help members reach their goals, including offering one hour of personal training per month for free, counseling on nutrition, and monthly medical monitoring. They also offer more than 85 group-fitness classes to get members moving in unison, from kickboxing, aerial yoga and aquatics.