Nine spa rooms invoke elemental therapies such as charcoal, ice, and stone to treat skin conditions and boost circulation
About This Deal
- Includes entrance to the facility, the use of showers, dry saunas, lounge areas, and theater room.
- Spa hours: 8am - Midnight daily.
Available add-on services: Body scrub, gold aroma, king scrub, royal special massage, Swedish gold massage, acupressure massage, stone massage, foot massage, foot/chair combo, express facial, collagen facial, deluxe facial, king diamond peel. Excluded - V-steam herb.
- Separate services available: facials, peels, body scrubs, foot acupressure, and more
- Admission does not include massage services; massage services available for an additional fee. Massage appointments are first-come, first serve. Appointments are available at each service section after check-in.
- Base rock room
- Age restriction: must be 10 or older, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
* Clients who purchase one service valuing $30 or more (i.e. massage, V-Steam Herb, body scrub) during their visit will receive free admission for the next visit. (Valid December 1, 2020-January 5th, 2021. Admission must be used within 30 days).
Need To Know
About King Spa and Sauna
Modeled after traditional Korean spas, King Spa and Sauna houses nine distinct therapy rooms,each of which specializes in treating a different form of ailment or anxiety. The Charcoal Room lines its walls with antibacterial briquettes, which can alleviate conditions such as eczema. The domed sauna in the Fire Sudatorium encircles entrants in dry-heat and oak-tree aromatherapy, whereas the low temperature of the Ice Room encourages blood flow to the chilled parts of the body. In the heated Base Rock Room, slabs of Siraka stone emit infrared rays, increasing circulation and lymphatic drainage. Expect to get naked.